Say NO to Kimkins Web Ring

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Vegas, baby! Hey Heidi, I wanna help you out!

Well, in spite of my generous offer last week to help Heidi Diaz make the Kimkins meet and greet in Las Vegas this summer, I haven't heard from her.

Does this mean she doesn't want the free trip?? Maybe, she of all people, recognizes the free trip offer for the spam that it is. Very perceptive, Heidi!

Okay. But, I REALLY want you to be able to make that trip, Kimmer. What better way to show your dieters at Kimkins what the truth really is?? Hmmmm?

So, I'm going to make you another, generous offer. I will reimburse you for your fuel costs for going to Las Vegas to meet with your dieters. See, from where you live, the trip just isn't that far!



Even at the going rate of about $.50 per mile, the cost of driving round-trip to Las Vegas for Kimmer will only be about $245. I'm SURE we can come up with the cash for reimbursement.

Let's see, how much is $245 anyway?? That's just 3.064 Kimkins memberships at $79.95 a pop.

So, while I'm certain you COULD pay to go to Las Vegas, I'm just as certain that you WON'T. Why is that??


Going to Las Vegas and facing those people whom you've conned, fleeced, scammed, etc., means facing the music and that's something you just aren't going to do. Willingly, that is.

I feel truly sorry for those who think they're going to get to meet you in Las Vegas; for those who believe you give a damn about their weight, their health, their hair! I feel sorry for them because I was one of them. I believed you were trying to help me and that I was lucky to have found someone who understood my struggle to lose weight. Wow. Was I wrong, or what??
Now I know it was just my money that you cared about. Nothing, NOTHING more. Just another means to buy sugar cookies, booze and pay for your internet service to keep the scam going.
Anyone who is considering doing Kimkins or going on the trip, please ask yourself why?! You don't have to explain it to me. Just try, in the face of all the evidence against Heidi "Kimmer" Diaz would you believe one thing the woman says?? WHY?
She isn't your friend. She isn't struggling to lose weight with you, okay? She just wants your money, then she's done. If you want to go to Las Vegas this summer, by all means, GO! But don't do so in hopes of meeting Kimmer. She won't be there. She can't be there. She cannot face you looking like she does in this picture. The real Kimmer is nothing that she claims to be.
But, my offer is quite genuine, HKD. Send me those receipts, and I'll cough up the cash.
My only question is, what excuse will you use now for not showing? The truth? That WOULD be fun, but I highly DOUBT it!





2 comments:

2BIG4MYSIZE said...

I hope she takes you up on your ofer and the kimkineetes can see exactly what the diet does for their mentor or more appropriately hasn't done for her.
Atkins would ahve her healthier and smaller by now.

Mayberryfan said...

That is, if she could stick to Atkins, 2Big! I don't know of any diet that allows for the unfettered eating of sugar cookies and the swilling of Cap'n.

THAT would be Heidi's perfect diet!