Say NO to Kimkins Web Ring

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Newsflash: Ducky's Identity Discovered!


Which duck is Ducky?
Like any good melodrama, the Kimkins saga has it share of villains, victims, do-gooders, and shady characters. The main storyline - morbidly obese woman masquerades online as diet guru and makes a fortune - is compelling all on its own. But, some of the subplots are almost as compelling. One of those, has been the identity of anti-Kimkins blogger affectionately known as Ducky.
Now, I'm here to tell you with 99% certainty that I have found out who Ducky is. The only thing I need is confirmation from her to settle that 1% doubt in my mind.
Am I going to reveal Ducky's identity? Hmmm. I don't know. That's the simple answer - for now. I can think of many good reasons why Ducky has never revealed herself. Perhaps she doesn't want to incur the considerable wrath of Heidi Diaz. We've seen the nasty, vicious, and cut out of whole cloth lying attacks Heidi has perpetrated on some of the lawsuit principles like Christin Sherburne and Trista Essex. (Keep going gals, you're doing GREAT!)
Even attacking a former Kimkins member and questioning the nature of her son's disabilities - our friend Amyb over at Food for Thought http://amyb1569.wordpress.com/ - isn't too low for Heidi to stoop.
So, is it this kind of thing that keeps Ducky's identity a secret? Is it fun being the object of so much speculation? Or, is it a desire to help the cause and not take any "extra credit" for the work done by so many to bring down Kimkins? Only Ducky can answer those questions.
So, here's the plan: Ducky, I'd LOVE to hear from you. My email address is available here on CDLW. I also plan to contact you through you new blog which has NOTHING to do with dieting, scams or Heidi and everything to do with your life, family, and other interests outside of this whole effort to rid the low-carb world of the lying liar that lies - Heidi.
I'd love to hear from you. That would be, well, just Ducky!

3 comments:

Lisa C. said...

Ah! Well...I received your message, and though I am honored to be thought of in such a wonderful light, I am not Ducky!

Don't give up, though! I want to know just as much as everyone else who Ducky is...because he/she is somewhat of a hero to me.

Happy sleuthing, and best of luck!

I need to check in at the boards...real life has taken me away from my fellow boardies, unfortunately. I need to see how things are coming along!

Mayberryfan said...

Okay, CJane. Thanks for playing along, though. Please visit us at the FWK threads. Maybe you can help us find out who the real Ducky might be!

Mimi said...

awww ... well then who IS Ducky? And why did he/she/they disappear AGAIN?!

Aspiring mimes want to know.